Hey, I am going to try the blog thing during my time in India this Summer! I plane leaves in about 4 hours! Yikes! I really don't think this is hitting me yet. I usually deal with change after the fact. I am about to go and grab some Wendy's as a last rite. Anyway, I love you all (especially if you know me well enough to find this blog.) This will be the best way for me to keep ya posted. -Kristi
5 comments:
Yeah !!!! Good luck and have fun !
Melissa
Mmmm ... Wendy's ...
Kris hope your flight went well. My first couple of days here in Denver have been so stressful, but things are starting to come together. So don't worry if it is crazy for awhile, you'll get used to it! Have fun!
Hoorah! Have fun out there! Tell Malaysia Apa Kabar and I miss her! (That is way too many exclaimiation points, sorry)
we need a new blog from you !! How is life ?
Post a Comment